We have a team of professionals who are dedicated and looking forward to providing you with quality service and advice.
MG is a blended taxation, accounting and financial planning firm offering a suite of services to a diverse client base including individuals, small to medium businesses, property investors and self-managed superannuation funds.
MG offers full range of accounting and taxation services to ensure compliance and save on tax.
Our services include: *Accounting & tax, *Business advice & planning, *Finance & mortgage services, *Self-managed superannuation fund client services, *SMSF audit services, *financial planning.
MG provides a full range of financial planning services including investment, retirement and personal risk insurance advice and service.
Our focus is on making sure you’re in the best possible financial position.
How Do We Do This?
We apply knowledge that extends for over 25 years, to your business and personal situation.
With a multitude of experience in providing specialised advice to small to medium businesses, MG Partners will better position your business to achieve optimum financial results.
Our Promise To You
We will pinpoint areas of your business and personal financial position and improve them.
At MG Partners, we have the capability to serve a range of clients, are you…
A SMALL TO MEDIUM BUSINESS
A PROPERTY INVESTOR
A SELF MANAGED SUPER FUND OWNER
We have the expertise when it comes to offering you a complete finance solution for you or your business.
WILL THE CHANGES TO SUPER AFFECT ME?
As you might have heard in the news, a number of changes are being made to Australia’s superannuation system. These changes will apply from 1 July 2017.
If you meet any of the following criteria, the changes are likely to affect you:
- You make concessional contributions (such as salary sacrificing)
- You make non-concessional contributions (extra contributions you make to super from your after-tax income)
- You’re looking to make extra contributions to super in coming years
- You have an existing retirement phase account with a total value of $1.6m, or your account is nearing this amount
- You have an existing TTR (transition to retirement) income stream
- You are qualifying to commence a TTR income stream
If you’re listed above or are worried about your super savings for the future, now is the perfect time to seek financial advice.
Stay on top of your business, with current and accurate financial data.
Put your financial information in the trusted hands of professionals who can take care of all your accounting needs.
We specialise in:
- Tax planning advice
- Financial Statement preparation for sole traders, partnerships, trusts, companies, and superannuation funds
- Preparation of taxation returns for individuals, partnerships, trusts, companies, and superannuation funds
- Establishment service to create trusts, companies and self managed super fund
Ensuring all your compliance obligations are up to date for the:
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Advising on and setting up your record keeping system
MG Partners are committed to providing you with ongoing reporting and providing active commentary on your financial situation.
OUR BUSINESS IS LEADING YOUR BUSINESS TO THRIVE.
CTA + Interlinking + Advertising Section
You’ll also like these [CATEGORGIES]
Best wedding DJ's
Best wedding MC's
Best Wedding Videographers
Some of the most popular wedding suppliers [POSTS] are:
John Smith Wedding Photographer
John Smith Wedding DJ
John Smith Wedding Wedding Dress Shop