Welcome to Brighton Accountants & Advisors
Operating in the Brighton area for over 25 years. It commenced as a taxation practice but has branched into other areas in order to provide a comprehensive service to our clients.
Starting out as an accounting practice over 25 years ago, we soon realised that our clients wanted more. We found that clients preferred to see one accountant for all of their finance-related needs – whether it was tax, super, business advice, audits or financial management. Taking this information on board, we fast became a full service agency – expanding our knowledge and repertoire of services.
Brighton Accountants & Advisors offers a broad range of financial services – meaning our clients only need to visit one firm. In the 21st century time is precious, and we know that our clients appreciate having one point of contact for all of their financial needs.
Our services include financial and management accounting, taxation, auditing, corporate services, business advice, superannuation and succession planning. Whether you’re looking for financial advisors, superannuation experts or tax accountants in Melbourne, you’ll find the professional assistance you’re looking for when you walk through our door.It’s important to note that we are not ‘jack of all trades, master of none’.
Our experienced team members are backed by a wealth of education and hand-on experience across the full suite of services that we offer – ensuring only the highest standards are maintained.Contact Brighton Accountants & Advisors today to see how we can help you.
Taxation & Tax Planning
With over 25 years of experience in providing taxation services to all entity types, whether that be companies, trusts, partnerships, superannuation funds, individuals of not-for-profit entities, Brighton Accountants & Advisors work alongside our clients to provide expert taxation advice and service from the preparation of income tax returns to all areas of taxation compliance.
Our experienced team can provide service and advice from the foremost taxation requirements through to the most complex of tax law issues, such as:
- lodgement of income tax returns
- managing cross-border transactions in regard to residency issues, transfer pricing and experience in providing advice in relation to Double Tax Agreements
- advice in respect to indirect federal and state taxes, including GST, stamp duty, land tax and payroll tax
- advice in regard to utilising the small business CGT concessions
- advice in relation to executive and employee share schemes
- advice in regard to establishment of the most appropriate business and investment entity type, corporate and other entity restructures and advice around CGT rollover relief.
- dealings with the Australian Taxation Office in regard to income tax, GST audits and reviews and responding to High Net Wealth questionnaires
- preparation of tax planning memorandums for client groups including complex entity structures
- dealing with Division 7A changes in particular the unpaid beneficiary entitlements to corporate beneficiaries.
- preparation and lodgement of Business Activity Statements
- preparation and lodgement of Instalment Activity Statements
- drafting and preparation of Fringe Benefits Tax Returns
- preparation of Payroll Tax returns
- preparation of Workcover rateable remuneration statements
Brighton Accountants & Advisors can work with you to provide expert taxation and business advice to ensure the best business outcomes while complying with the ever-changing requirements of taxation legislation.
CTA + Interlinking + Advertising Section
You’ll also like these [CATEGORGIES]
Best wedding DJ's
Best wedding MC's
Best Wedding Videographers
Some of the most popular wedding suppliers [POSTS] are:
John Smith Wedding Photographer
John Smith Wedding DJ
John Smith Wedding Wedding Dress Shop