We are an established boutique Chartered Accounting practice focusing on tax and self managed superannuation funds, located in the Melbourne bayside suburb of Brighton.
Whilst the provision of a comprehensive taxation and accounting compliance service forms part of our core business, our aim is to differentiate ourselves by acting as a trusted advisor to each client.
Most of our clients in the past have come from referrals, so if you are visiting our website for the first time, hopefully you have been recommended to us by someone that has been impressed by our service and advice. Please feel free to browse our website for further information. If you feel our firm may be the right fit for you, please contact us so that we can organise an initial discussion to determine if we are able to assist you further.
Established in 1990, the firm originally commenced as a Chartered Accounting and financial planning practice in the Melbourne bayside suburb of Black Rock.
Today, the firm is owned and operated by Andrew Yim and specialises in the provision of tax and accounting services. We also have a strong focus in the ever growing area of self managed superannuation funds and continue to be a member firm of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand (CAANZ), arguably one of the world’s most trusted accounting brands.
In February 2011, the firm moved to Hampton, and relocated to Martin Street, Brighton in March 2019.
Our core client base includes high net wealth individuals and their families, medical practitioners, company executives, business professionals and self funded retirees. We pride ourselves on the fact that a large number of these clients have remained with the firm for many years.
Whilst the majority of our clients are located in Melbourne, we also act for a number of clients in country Victoria, interstate and even overseas!
We have a number of referral partners that we work closely with, providing additional services for many of our clients. These additional services include:
- Financial Planning
- Insurance Advice
- Mortgage Property Financing
- Asset Financing (eg. for purchase of motor vehicles or equipment)
- Estate Planning and Wills
- Depreciation Reports (for investment properties)
Tax and Accounting
We provide a full range of tax and accounting compliance services for individuals, partnerships, companies and trusts, including:
- Preparation of income tax returns.
- Provision of bookkeeping services and management accounts.
- Business tax reporting requirements in the areas of GST (including preparation of business activity statements), fringe benefits tax (FBT) and payroll tax obligations.
- Preparation of statutory accounts.
- Preparation of financial statements.
- Attending to all other statutory requirements as required to ensure full compliance with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) and the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC).
We can also advise, set up and even provide training on an appropriate accounting software package for your business needs, such as MYOB or Xero.
CTA + Interlinking + Advertising Section
You’ll also like these [CATEGORGIES]
Best wedding DJ's
Best wedding MC's
Best Wedding Videographers
Some of the most popular wedding suppliers [POSTS] are:
John Smith Wedding Photographer
John Smith Wedding DJ
John Smith Wedding Wedding Dress Shop