Ralph Mare & Co
ACCOUNTING FOR SMALL BUSINESSES
provides professional accounting services to individuals and small businesses in Mordialloc.
Ralph Mare & Co. is the leading company providing effective accounting services to businesses and individuals in Mordialloc. Our services include:
- Small business accounting
- Self-managed super fund
- Estate planning
- Business restructuring
- Fringe benefits tax
- Business start up advice
- Taxation audits
- Payroll tax
We are also experts in international tax, salary packaging, WorkCover, payroll tax, goods and services tax, capital gains tax, small business tax concessions and obtaining ATO rulings.
We are professionals in a wide range of accounting and business services
WHAT WE DO
Business: We can help you navigate the accounting and tax responsibilities that come with running a business by helping you decide on the right structure for you. We can also assist in the setting up of a company, partnership, trust or self-managed super fund.
Our small business accountants are experienced and qualified accountants dedicated to providing timely and proactive solutions for all your small business tax return needs.
In fact, our experience covers the whole realm of tax and associated accounting and business advisory, from compliance to growth and tax-effective strategies.
- Income Tax – BAS, IAS, PAYG
- Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT)
- Small Business Tax Concessions
- Managing and Preparing for Taxation Audits
- Business Start Up Advice
- Business Restructuring
- Obtaining ATO Rulings
- Payroll Tax
RESTRUCTURING: Having the right business structure is crucial. Your choice, or lack thereof, can affect the following
- The safety of your personal assets
- Your tax position
- The continuity of the business upon change of ownership and
- What registration processes you will need to take
Your selection will depend on a number of factors, including:
- The type of business you are setting up
- If and how many others are involved in the business
- How you want profits (or losses) to be shared and who is going to be legally liable for the debts of the business
- The anticipated profitability of the business and the relationship, financial and tax positions of all the people involved
We can assist you in deciding on the right structure for you by providing assistance in setting up a company, partnership, trust or self-managed super fund.
Our small business accountants are experienced and qualified accountants dedicated to providing timely and proactive solutions for all your small business tax return needs. In fact, our experience covers the whole realm of tax and associated accounting and business advisory, from compliance to growth and tax-effective strategies.
SELF-MANAGED SUPER FUNDS (SMSF): As the saying goes, if you fail to plan, you plan to fail! An SMSF is a do-it-yourself superannuation fund, and establishing your own is a very important financial decision. Before deciding to go down this path, you need to know the costs and understand your legal obligations.
While managing your own SMSF can offer many benefits, they are subject to considerable compliance and regulation, which are areas we can help you with.
Managing your own SMSF offers many benefits
SMSF’s offer 4 major advantages:
- More control over investments
- Greater investment flexibility
- Generally lower fees than industry and retail funds
- Potentially better performance than industry and retail funds
CTA + Interlinking + Advertising Section
You’ll also like these [CATEGORGIES]
Best wedding DJ's
Best wedding MC's
Best Wedding Videographers
Some of the most popular wedding suppliers [POSTS] are:
John Smith Wedding Photographer
John Smith Wedding DJ
John Smith Wedding Wedding Dress Shop