Maroulis & Co Chartered Accountants
Taxation, whilst only one consideration to your overall business activity, is vital to appropriately plan and structure in order to achieve the best outcomes for today and the future. Careful planning is required to achieve your overall objectives and maximise your wealth creation opportunities, whilst ongoing review of your situation is paramount to ensure the best outcomes are achieved as circumstances change.
Maroulis & Co specialise in the following areas for tax planning and ongoing tax management:
- Business structures and reviews – assess tax as part of the overall approach to structures, asset protection and wealth creation;
- Establishment of the most effective tax structures;
- Taxation planning throughout the year – this is an ongoing monitoring process as legislation and client situations changes;
- Capital gains tax (CGT) considerations for restructuring business structures and arrangements
- GST advice and planning
- Salary packaging;
- Fringe benefits tax management and planning;
ACCOUNTING & BUSINESS SERVICES
Maroulis & Co provides a full range of accounting and business services including meeting clients’ compliance requirements efficiently and cost effectively. These include:
- Preparation of financial statements
- Assistance with clients compliance requirements including lodgement of returns with statutory authorities including ASIC, Superannuation Funds and WorkCover Authority
- Assistance with provision of business advisory services including systems reviews, management accounting, forecasting and report analysis.
The team works closely with a network of other specialists to ensure that clients’ needs are met when such requirements extend beyond the services provided by this division.
CORPORATE SECRETARIAL SERVICES
Maroulis & Co offers a comprehensive service in this area, including:
- Creation of all structures, companies, trusts, partnerships and all related documents
- Company registrations and searches
- Advice in relation to the most suitable structures
- Preparation of all associated minutes, resolutions and related documentation
- Preparation of all required forms for lodgement with ASIC and related government departments
- Maintenance of company registers, including attending to formal ASIC lodgements where required
SELF MANAGED SUPER FUNDS
Self Managed Super Funds provide a tax effective method for clients to take control and achieve greater financial independence.
The experienced team at Maroulis & Co, in consultation with you and your financial planner, can advise and implement a solid superannuation structure and provide the ongoing administration and support to tackle the sometimes complex superannuation laws, and provide the best financial outcome for you.
Services include assisting clients’ in structuring their superannuation fund to allow for the effective purchase of property utilising the complex borrowing rules applicable to superannuation funds.
CTA + Interlinking + Advertising Section
You’ll also like these [CATEGORGIES]
Best wedding DJ's
Best wedding MC's
Best Wedding Videographers
Some of the most popular wedding suppliers [POSTS] are:
John Smith Wedding Photographer
John Smith Wedding DJ
John Smith Wedding Wedding Dress Shop